The Quentin Tote in Mud Leather & Tweed
The one that will always be the original RUSKIN
As the first design in the RUSKIN collection, The Quentin Tote will always be a favourite. In a dynamic play with textures, buttery soft calf leather is carefully deployed to compliment our rich natural tweed in a compelling tale of provenance.
Driven by an ethos of minimising environmental impact, The Quentin is notable for the innovative and progressive use of natural materials. Crafted from pure, rare breed Herdwick wool that can be traced to origin from a few select farms in the English Lake District and to production in three traditional mills in the Yorkshire dales, this graceful design makes light work of its assigned task as a versatile companion.
- Tweed made from 100% British Wool
- Full-grain Italian leather
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Rolled leather top handles
- YKK kissing zips
- One large and two small leather trimmed internal pockets for personal organising
- Elegant, wipe clean internal lining
- Silver studs to protect leather bottom
- Dimensions - width 15in (38.5cm) x height 16in (41cm) x depth 4in (10cm)